What is Vella II ?
This combination of laser and light energy, vacuum and mechanical massage represents a significant improvement in the treatment of unwanted cellulite and reducing the circumference of your thighs while achieving longer lasting results from the dimpled skin known as cellulite.
How dose Vella II Work?
The Vella II technology combines dynamic energy (laser and light) with mechanical manipulation (contoured rollers and vacuum) to reduce the appearance of cellulite and treat localized areas of fat. Photomology utilizes specific laser and light wavelengths to address the physical manifestations of cellulite and subcutaneous fat: less flexible collagen and enlarged fat cells. Collagen is remodeled so skin is smoother and tighter and fat cells are restored. Photomology gently stimulates metabolic processes to minimize the underlying causes of cellulite such as edema, impaired blood circulation and decreased metabolism, to restore tissue to a better state.
* Vella II targets the bumpy appearance of cellulite by restoring enlarged fat cells, to a healthy state, resulting in smoother skin.
* Vella II BodySlimming protocol provides circumferential reduction of the thighs. In a recent multicenter study patients who were treated and positively responded had a combined average reduction of 3.5cm (1.4') ranging up to 8.7cm (3.4') that's a reduction of up to 2 pants sizes
* Vella II treats the dimpling of cellulite by remodeling collagen for tighter, more flexible skin
Dose Vella II hurt ?
The treatment is painless, comfortable and no preparation is needed. You can expect the following:
* Gentle warming of the skin
* A feeling similar to a deep tissue massage
* A relaxing and pleasant experience
How many treatments are needed? When will the improvement begin?
On average, 2 treatments per week over 4 weeks will be sufficient to yield skin that is smoother and tighter with lasting results.
What can I expect after treatment?
Following the procedure, you can resume normal activity without pain or downtime and without any restrictions. Some things you may notice after treatment:
* Skin may appear slightly pink which resolves anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours after treatment
* Skin may feel slightly warm, which resolves within 30 minutes after treatment